Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 70% off trainers on MandM Direct today

Options
  • 15-11-2016 1:26pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got an email about this earlier; I haven't used MandM Direct but had a look there, lots of branded stuff reduced: http://www.mandmdirect.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Harvey Norman have a sale on today too.

Only joking op, mandm constantly advertise this kinda stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I can't recommend them OP

They sell seconds. Once bitten. . .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oh right, sorry about that! Nothing to see here apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭muloc

theteal wrote: »
    I can't recommend them OP

They sell seconds. Once bitten. . .

I've had no problem with their runners...been buying them for years.

granted...the do always have a sale on!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

muloc wrote: »

a pair of football boots and a pair of runners ordered together in my first and only ever order from them were both seconds. In both pairs, one shoe was significantly bigger than the other even though both were supposedly the same size.

Apologies for the thread diversion

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Bought stuff off them and it arrived with a hole in the sleeve...wouldnt refund postage if I sent it back, so just couldnt be arsed dealing with them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Alias G

muloc wrote: »

Sizes are often dodge. Particularly an issue with footwear and jeans in my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Alias G wrote: »
    Sizes are often dodge. Particularly an issue with footwear and jeans in my experience.

This is just clothes in general everywhere, I can fit on the same sized clothes in any shop and they will all differ, even ordered two pairs of runners from Addidas on the same day/same size, one pair was to small,other perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

Tinie wrote: »
    Bought stuff off them and it arrived with a hole in the sleeve...wouldnt refund postage if I sent it back, so just couldnt be arsed dealing with them again.

Sure you'd have to have a hole in the sleeve .. otherwise how would you get your arm into it :D

Sorry .. couldn't resist

• Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you could...you seriously could

• Advertisement

This is just clothes in general everywhere, I can fit on the same sized clothes in any shop and they will all differ, even ordered two pairs of runners from Addidas on the same day/same size, one pair was to small,other perfect

High street sizes, whilst variable, show nowhere near the discrepancy in sizes that I have experienced from m and m. There has been clothing that I have purchased from m and m that has been outrageously mis-sized. And of course you are stung for postage then. There is a reason it is cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Alias G wrote: »
    High street sizes, whilst variable, show nowhere near the discrepancy in sizes that I have experienced from m and m. There has been clothing that I have purchased from m and m that has been outrageously mis-sized. And of course you are stung for postage then. There is a reason it is cheap.

Been lucky I guess. Never had this prob. Ordered a pair of adidas runners 2 weeks ago. Look perfect and fit perfect. Didn't think they'd arrive actually as said uk posting only but sure enough they arrived.

racso1975 wrote: »
    Been lucky I guess. Never had this prob. Ordered a pair of adidas runners 2 weeks ago. Look perfect and fit perfect. Didn't think they'd arrive actually as said uk posting only but sure enough they arrived.

I have been wearing the same size Levi jeans since I was 16. So 20 years roughly. Literally the only time they are not a perfect fit is when I purchase from m and m.

Advertisement