Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesc Clubcard Winter statement questions?

Options
  • 15-11-2016 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,335 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I noticed on Facebook a few days ago Tesco said that you should notice your Clubcard balance should be showing zero because we're getting ready to mail you your Winter mailing.
    However our balance is still showing 5800+. I'm just wondering has other people's balances gone down? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mypetgiraffe1

Thanks op. Are there any left? Bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Hi I noticed on Facebook a few days ago Tesco said that you should notice your Clubcard balance should be showing zero because we're getting ready to mail you your Winter mailing.
    However our balance is still showing 5800+. I'm just wondering has other people's balances gone down? Thanks in advance!

I assume the balance for the last mailing period - not the balance you have built up over time and not spent. My balance is €66.50 even before the last statement which should bring it north of €80. I'll make a right dent into it shortly with €50 for the annual Merlin card for UK attractions - may as well take advantage of the cheap sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭webpal

did anyone notice where Tesco have taken points from you for some reason? I've seen it on a good few occasions on this statement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement