Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reinstalling apps on Windows phone (Nokia Lumia 630)

• 15-11-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I had a problem with the SD card on my Windows phone. I've replaced the card and am now in the process of reinstalling apps.

Having problems locating some apps in the Windows store:
    • YouTube
    • MyFitnessPal
    I can find Runtastic PRO Running, Map My Run but it's asking me for 4.99. I owned this before, so don't want to pay again. But looks like I bought it from GooglePlay, so not sure how I was able to put it on Windows phone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I think they were discontinued.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

My FP is discontinued and You tube was never official but try Metro Tube instead..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Microsoft had a YouTube app but I think it was just a shell not a real app. I use metro or the website itself.

Advertisement