Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook and Spotify

Options
  • 14-11-2016 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just a guess but they become unlinked and you cannot access them any more.
    I assume Spotify etc have other means of logging in but you might lose your music lists etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I actually had this problem, not because I closed my Facebook but I can't access Facebook in work so I needed another way to sign in. I created a new account with my email and emailed support asking them to move all my playlists etc to the new account. They did it within the day. I was actually on the free trial month with them and I subscribed afterwards as I was so impressed by the service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

You have a unique ID on Spotify and you can use that to log on.

If you go to your account settings on the browser version of Spotify you can get it there, it's doesn't appear in the Android app anyway.

Advertisement