Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Options
  • 14-11-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

On Saturday night, my phone went dead during the night. Turned it on Sunday morning after charging it and it wont turn on. It doesn't go further than the Samsung menu.

Brought it to Three and they told me it was a technical glitch and that I would have to send it in for repair.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could try fix it myself before sending it off?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

This will wipe your phone, blah blah lose photos blah blah

Power off your phone.
    Then press and hold together Home button + Volume Up button + Power button until the phone vibrates.
    After a few seconds you will see little man Android and after that menu recovery.
    In the menu choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select it with Power button

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Thanks was hoping I could avoid wiping the phone but it doesn't seem to have the capacity to even turn on now so may be my only option.

Thanks!

Advertisement