Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.co.uk Buy £40 gift card get £6

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can't have bought gift card in 24 months I think

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can't have bought gift card in 24 months I think

Yeah you're right

Receive a £6 promotional code for a future Amazon.co.uk retail order when you purchase at least £40 in Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers ("GCs") in a single order on Amazon.co.uk by 4 December, 2016 ("Offer"). In order to qualify for the £6 promotional code, you must: (1) not have purchased GCs in the last 24 months and be the recipient of the corresponding Offer (on Amazon.co.uk or via e-mail from Amazon.co.uk); and (2) click the button 'Click to qualify for the promo code' to see if you're eligible for the Offer, and if you are; (3) purchase at least £40 of GCs in a single order on Amazon.co.uk between 1 November, 2016 and 4 December, 2016, 11:59PM (GMT).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Clicked the link, but it tells me I'm not eligible.
    I've never bought a gift card from them before!

Advertisement