Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onedrive and Android

Options
  • 13-11-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here use Onedrive as the backup location from their Android device. I moved to Android a few months ago and have been using this as my backup option. I've reached the point where I want to clear out the phone from pics/videos to create space, but I came across a weird problem.

For my PC Onedrive backup I've created sub-directories which live under "Files" in my Onedrive account when I log into it on a browser. Anything I put into the Onedrive directory on PC or laptop syncs across both devices and online. However, my Android uploads appear in a different directory called "Photos" online. I can't for the life of me figure how to make this automatically synch back with my PCs. I've googled and also gone through the settings on the PC multiple times. I have it set up to download anything it finds online, yet it ignores this "Photos" directory.

Any ideas!?

Advertisement