Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 2 $19.99 PS4

Options
  • 13-11-2016 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

UFC 2 deluxe edition is available for $19.99 on the American PSN store at the moment. You can buy a$20 American PSN gift card on Amazon.com and use that to buy the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's ****e, to be honest. I've played at most 5 hours of it and got bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Played the trial on Xbox and it's awful. The sport is too complex to translate to an arcade style fighting game. They've dumbed down WWE and it's much more playable apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

Played the trial on Xbox and it's awful. The sport is too complex to translate to an arcade style fighting game. They've dumbed down WWE and it's much more playable apparently.

I'd have to disagree about it being too complex to translate mate, I thought UFC 3 on the last gen systems nailed the clinch and grappling aspects of the sport. The grappling in the latest game is definitely not as good as that, the ground'n'pound in particular is awful, but I think the striking system is very good. If they mixed the old grappling system with the new striking and graphics they'd have a hell of a game on their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

The Amazon.com PSN cards can only be bought with an American address.

Follow this guide to create a US PSN account:
    https://www.nowgamer.com/ps4-how-to-buy-us-digital-psn-games/

You can also get credit from here without US address:

https://mobile.pcgamesupply.com/catalog/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/US-Region

Advertisement