Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I Get Rid Of Recommendation Tab on Remix OS

Options
  • 13-11-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I have a problem using Remix OS which is I wanna get rid of Recommendation Tab on Android Emulator (Remix OS). I use Remix OS version 3.0.205 (kernel version is 4.4.19-android-x86_64) with Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1 that runs over VM-ware Workstation Player 12.5.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Because I dont want Recommendation tab still exists on my Remix OS.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please help me out. I would appreciate any suggestion and help.[/font]

Advertisement