Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderately cheap "fine" art.

Options
  • 13-11-2016 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey guys,

This is a non informative topic created by a girl that wants to paint for people.

Some stranger had recently requested a painting by me and transfered 120€ to my father's pay pal after seeing my art and liking my style.

I was very inspired by the fact that someone liked my stuff and actually decided to pay for it. I thought why not to give it a try because more people might like my art.

Apparently I'm not even an art student, I am a first year Law student at Maynooth who tries her best not to go completely broke. I paint, craft, sketch whenever I have free time and feel inspiration.

I wouldn't charge much, but since Its not a print on a canvas but a real work done by someone, my starting price is 100€. Everything else depends on time, size and material.

Oils can be a lovely addition to your house, it smells nice, it feels nice, and it has a soul. Why not to make your house into your personal art gallery.

Message me in private if you are interested,
    I can't post pictures of my art in here, but I will forward them to you if you mail me

Thank you!

Advertisement