Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sd card

Options
  • 12-11-2016 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I currently have a 32GB phone and an external 32GB SD card inside (46.11gb is the total storage used up now) and I want too upgrade to 128GB SD card.

Is there a way of transferring the 46.11GB over to the new 128GB SD card ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭leche solara

simple with a laptop or PC. Connect, copy evrything to a temporary folder. Then remove small sd card and replace with larger one. Connect again and copy everything in temp folder to new sd card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hi I currently have a 32GB phone and an external 32GB SD card inside (46.11gb is the total storage used up now) and I want too upgrade to 128GB SD card.

Is there a way of transferring the 46.11GB over to the new 128GB SD card ???

You can also use dropbox

Advertisement