Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runtastic Receiver and Heart Rate Monitor for €9.99 + UPS delivery

Options
  • 10-11-2016 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

It looks like this could be good but i do not know anything about these things :p
    For 9.99euro + 14.99euro shipping it is only 24.98euro it is still a lot cheaper than the 59.99euro crossed out.
    But i checked and the shipping stays at 14.99euro even if you keep adding more of them. I went up to 10 of them.
    So if you knew other people that wanted one, you could get them even cheaper. Three people works out at roughly 15euro each altogether.
    I will stop doing maths for everyone now and let you decide if you want it :D
    https://www.runtastic.com/shop/en/runtastic-receiver-heart-rate-monitor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No shipping to U.K. Was gonna see if it be cheaper to go via parcel motel or address pal

Advertisement