Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bought drink for minors

Options
  • 10-11-2016 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello. I knowingly bought alcohol for two 17 year old girls that I know and let them drink it in my car. No sexual intentions so please don't start that. Criticise me all you want for anything else.
    The guards came by, checked my licence, asked me some questions, questioned the girls on their own, then told us to move on and not to be seen there again. So they allowed me to drop them home, didn't confiscate the couple of cans that were left and obviously didn't see me as a danger to the girls.
    My question is whether I am going to be summonsed since they didn't mention anything like that to me, just told us to leave the area. Did they have to specifically state it at the time if they were going to prosecute me?
    Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Go on outta that, you're messing.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    You need legal and other advice. You cannot get legal advice on this forum,
    Thread closed

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    You need legal and other advice. You cannot get legal advice on this forum,
    Thread closed