Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer One 10.1" 2 in 1 €165 Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Anyone using one of these? What's the speed like with 2gb ram?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

AS1890 wrote: »
    I don't but

Amazon Reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B00K81O3K4/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_btm?ie=UTF8

CNET Review:

The good : The Acer Aspire Switch 10 has a hybrid mechanism that actually works, and it has a decent keyboard and touchpad for such a small body.

The bad : The component-filled top half makes the system top heavy and prone to tipping over backwards. Performance feels sluggish for all-day use, and the default 32GB SSD will be too small for many.

The bottom line : The Acer Aspire Switch 10 is a budget hybrid that skips the more-common fold-back or button-clasp hinges and instead attaches its screen via a magnetic connection. It shares the same hardware limitations as other small hybrids, but can be easier to use.

Would be great if these were actually for the product I posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

Would be great if these were actually for the product I posted!

Sh*t don't know how I managed that. Deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Some reviews mention a hdd in the keyboard unit. Is this included in the op's model?

Advertisement