Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mindfactory Black Friday?

Options
  • 09-11-2016 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I have an old Dell Optiplex 745 tower I'm planning to completely gut and rebuild. I was going to order the parts from Mindfactory.de, but just wanted to check what peoples experiences with them are and if its worth hanging on till Black Friday, would there be any chance of cheaper parts around then or do they do any deals?

Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

BTX case and power supply. So nothing would really be worth keeping the in the 745.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Stephen_King

Thanks for pointing that out-I'd missed it. Guess I'll have to pick up a new case as well :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

As far as I'm aware, mindfactory wouldn't do many, if any special sales for black friday/cyber monday. I can't remember them having good sales anyway. Amazon would probably be your best bet, though most of the offers you'll get will be on SSDs.

Advertisement