Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchanging my laptop for Cash

Options
  • 09-11-2016 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I just want to ask which place should I go to in Cork City Center to sell my laptop? Anyone in here who have tried doing the same thing? If yes, which store and how was it?

Thanks,

aj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hi,

I just want to ask which place should I go to in Cork City Center to sell my laptop? Anyone in here who have tried doing the same thing? If yes, which store and how was it?

Thanks,

aj

What are the specs?

How old is it?

Adverts or even donedeal might be best,the likes of cash converters will not give you anything like what its worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ajknickknacks

I had it for almost a year now. As with the specs:

15" touchscreen display
    intel core i3
    4GB RAM
    500GB HD
    Genuine windows (preinstalled with the laptop)

I want to sell it as I bought a new one and this one is just sitting in my room so might as well sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Touchscreen is a big positive,but the i3 processor is not.I would stick it up on adverts for €250 with a view to sell it for €200-220

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ajknickknacks

magentis wrote: »
    Touchscreen is a big positive,but the i3 processor is not.I would stick it up on adverts for €250 with a view to sell it for €200-220

Thanks for the advice. I have already posted it in both donedeal and adverts. Hopefully, i will be able to sell it asap as its just sitting here and. Ot being used.

Advertisement