Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston Station Parking

Options
  • 08-11-2016 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi

Whats the parking like in Heuston station in the morning I was think of getting in at 7:30 for 8:00 train. Would there be enough spaces or should I leave earlier. Can i prebook a space? Is there car parks around the station.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

For anyone else with this problem I had no problem getting a space. You can pay in the car park 9.50 for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

I might have to leave the car in the car park for 48 hours next week - is it secure in the car park? Is there much security?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

marvin80 wrote: »
    I might have to leave the car in the car park for 48 hours next week - is it secure in the car park? Is there much security?

No damage to my car left it in 3 times since i posted this. Seen one security man walk around once. You could ring up and ask i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Park anywhere you like in Heuston..

Just put an orange hi vis over the steering wheel..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

skulltown wrote: »
    No damage to my car left it in 3 times since i posted this. Seen one security man walk around once. You could ring up and ask i guess.

Have you left the car overnight any of those times?

I've parked there a good few times during the day and it was fine, no issues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement