Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday deals

Options
  • 08-11-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hopefully there will be some Black Friday/11.11 deals.

I found this link for 'Xiaomi Smartphone Flash Sale+Coupon for Shopping Festival on 11.11'
    Not sure how great deals they are but sharing anyway.

If you have any please share too. Not going to happen but the OnePlus 3 on discount would be a dream...
    Thanks,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Irish retailers are allergic to black Friday , found nothing of interest last year in the usual run of the mill computer stores. All the crap had a discount, high end stuff had little to nothing off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Irish retailers are allergic to black Friday , found nothing of interest last year in the usual run of the mill computer stores. All the crap had a discount, high end stuff had little to nothing off them.

I agree. To me it's on online sale, barely even think of bricks and motar stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I got my Samsung tab s2 online last year on Black Friday with 125 off, I still haven't spotted it cheaper anywhere since.
    It's well worth knowing what you want in advance I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

keeping eye on Xioami Mi4c and see it 20 less with goldway

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I got my Samsung tab s2 online last year on Black Friday with 125 off, I still haven't spotted it cheaper anywhere since.
    It's well worth knowing what you want in advance I think.

Where did you get it? I'm looking for a tablet and thought Samsung tab S2 would be good provided that there is a decent discount on them somewhere on Black Friday of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Where did you get it? I'm looking for a tablet and thought Samsung tab S2 would be good provided that there is a decent discount on them somewhere on Black Friday of course.

I got it in Curry's I think, much to my surprise as ordinarily I'd never buy anything off them. A friend emailed me on the day to let me know, no way I'd have even bothered price checking with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I'm really hoping to pick up a half decent tablet on a black Friday deal. Something with a 10" FULL HD screen from a known brand. I did look at a cheap Bush 10" FULL HD tablet in Argos but I decided against it since I know the thing will never see an update for the life of it. It's a rebranded ARCHOS tablet which are generally shoite.

What sites should we all be keeping an eye on for a decently discounted tablet, Amazon UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I'm really hoping to pick up a half decent tablet on a black Friday deal. Something with a 10" FULL HD screen from a known brand. I did look at a cheap Bush 10" FULL HD tablet in Argos but I decided against it since I know the thing will never see an update for the life of it. It's a rebranded ARCHOS tablet which are generally shoite.

What sites should we all be keeping an eye on for a decently discounted tablet, Amazon UK?

Would like to know this too although I would be looking for a decent tablet rather than a half decent tablet ;)

Advertisement