Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One elite bundle £199 - €224.50euro on microsoftsore UK

Options
  • 08-11-2016 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

It works out at roughly 224.50euro with the current exchange rate.
    Shipping is free.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Xbox-One-Elite-Bundle/productID.323672600
    • 1TB solid state hybrid drive Xbox One console
    • Xbox One Elite wireless controller
    • Games load faster via console's solid state partition
    • Controller features swappable components
    • 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial

edit -
    There is a lot of offers but i cannot change the title of the thread.
    All offers here - https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/list/Xbox-One-Bundle-Offer/categoryID.4805773400

Bundles for 179 pounds - roughly 202euro

Xbox One + Forza 6 or Rise of the Tomb Raider or Gears of War or Rare Replay + Forza Horizon 3
    Xbox One + Quantum Break + Alan Wake + Forza Horizon 3
    Xbox One + Gears of War + Forza Horizon 3
    Xbox One + Halo 5 + Forza Horizon 3

Bundles for 199 pounds - roughly 224.50euro

Xbox One 1TB + Tom Clancy's The Division + Gears of War 4
    Xbox One 1TB + Rainbow Six Siege + Rainbow Six Vegas + Rainbow Six Vegas 2 + Gears of War 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭ablelocks

hard to know whether to upgrade to this elite or the S from an xbox one 500gb....

and also hard to know whether to buy now or wait till black friday.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

ablelocks wrote: »
    hard to know whether to upgrade to this elite or the S from an xbox one 500gb....

and also hard to know whether to buy now or wait till black friday.....

Black Friday imo.

I reckon there'll be deals on Xbox Ones and Nintendo Wii U's and 3/2ds's.

I'd really like to pick up a cheap 2ds at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Black Friday imo.

I reckon there'll be deals on Xbox Ones and Nintendo Wii U's and 3/2ds's.

I'd really like to pick up a cheap 2ds at some point.

These will be sold out by black Friday as it is end of line clearance

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Good offers on Argos today for xboxone. Similar prices, check out price scanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Elite bundle sold out on Microsoft store. I had the opportunity to get one earlier but didnt as dont think it would have worked, was looking for a UK billing address on payment screen. Dont think you could use parcel motel as a billing address, would imagine the order would have been cancelled. Price was eur349 on Microsoft Irish site, sold out there too, no sense to that. Same stock obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The bundles are available everywhere, i would not wait for black friday. These prices are pretty much everywhere. Some examples
    www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-one-elite-console-718206
    www.tesco.com/direct/xbox-one-1tb-elite-console-with-elite-controller/330-3868.prd?skuId=330-3868
    www.very.co.uk/xbox-one-name-your-game-500gb-console-bundle-with-forza-horizon-3-plus-optional-extra-controller-andor-12-months-live-gold/1600135300.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭ablelocks

xECompanyx wrote: »
    Elite bundle sold out on Microsoft store. I had the opportunity to get one earlier but didnt as dont think it would have worked, was looking for a UK billing address on payment screen. Dont think you could use parcel motel as a billing address, would imagine the order would have been cancelled. Price was eur349 on Microsoft Irish site, sold out there too, no sense to that. Same stock obviously

Balls - was waiting till funds magically appeared! oh well, Black Friday deals on the one s it is then.

by the way, MS UK will deliver to Ireland for free - just use postcode RG6 1WG in your billing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

ablelocks wrote: »
    xECompanyx wrote: »

Balls - was waiting till funds magically appeared! oh well, Black Friday deals on the one s it is then.

by the way, MS UK will deliver to Ireland for free - just use postcode RG6 1WG in your billing address.
    the post above yours, all deliver to Ireland (maybe use addresspal) and are 199stg.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Elite bundle is available on Game.co.uk for 199stg so grab it there if ye like. Thats what I did..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

Is this the current Xbox or is there another due? I usually only play couple games so would hardly need the 1TB?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Is this the current Xbox or is there another due? I usually only play couple games so would hardly need the 1TB?

There is a new S version out now, smaller form factor with a 4k Blu Ray drive and 4k/HDR support. Plenty of bundles with that out now also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 chubbs2011

Thanks for the tip op, I went onto the UK Microsoft store and got a 500GB xbox one, Forza Horizon 3, Fifa 17 and Halo 3 plus an extra wireless controller for £269 (€303). Free delivery. I couldn't order online so I did it over the phone. Hopefully it will be delivered OK. The only problem is my son now says he doesn't want fifa he wants plants vs zombies!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,942 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

chubbs2011 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip op, I went onto the UK Microsoft store and got a 500GB xbox one, Forza Horizon 3, Fifa 17 and Halo 3 plus an extra wireless controller for £269 (€303). Free delivery. I couldn't order online so I did it over the phone. Hopefully it will be delivered OK. The only problem is my son now says he doesn't want fifa he wants plants vs zombies!!!!!

Trade/Sell Fifa - more money saved!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I've a code for the Elite in Argos Stephen's Green that expires tonight if any one wants it. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

chubbs2011 wrote: »

Get EA Access. €25 a year and you get access to loads of EA games for the year including Plants V Zombies

Advertisement