Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harley Benton Les Paul Vintage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

They have really upped their game in the last few years
    I bought one a good few years back and as you say it was s***e but I got one of their L 450 Les pauls last year and it was very good , one or two small flaws but nothing major , its a lovely player and as good as an Epi standard , the only downside is the cheap pots they use but they do the job

A few weeks ago I picked up one of their 52 vintage teles and this is a cracker , lovely neck , 2 piece solid ash body and sounds good , i would rate this very close to the classic vibe series guitars

I have Gibsons , Fenders and plenty more and these two can hold their own with them with a few mods

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The old saying comes into effect here. "You get what you pay for". Do you need to buy it? Are you stuck for an instrument?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

feylya wrote: »
    The old saying comes into effect here. "You get what you pay for". Do you need to buy it? Are you stuck for an instrument?

I'm stuck as far as I don't have one and I want to play guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

feylya wrote: »
    The old saying comes into effect here. "You get what you pay for".

In most cases I would agree with you, but these are way above their price point especially the telecaster I got for €129
    I doubt if Thomann make money on them at all.

have a look in the post your gear section I posted a few pics of it there

Advertisement