Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One Deals in Argos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Being honest I sold my fat Xbox one for a one s with fifa when they came out. I think on Amazon I paid 185 euros or something stupid like that. I have not looked back.

Just to give you a idea the new one s is about 1/2 the size and has the power brick inside the Xbox and not basically another Console outside the unit. The fact the S supports 4k video and it has support for HDR on games like forza-horizon 3."

Being honest these are great dealz but I would spend my money on a S over a fat one now if you wait to black Friday you will get a bargin on one. As they where down to 200 pound a month ago so there only going to drop again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I just had a quick look at HUKD, and it looks like Tesco in the UK have a lot of cuts on the old Xbox models too. I guess this might be an industry wide price cut on the older model of the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Xbox 500gb with Kinect + 3 Games - 250 euro

I have a reservation code for this bundle for Argos in Portlaoise to be collected this evening - First to PM will get it ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ablelocks wrote: »
    Xbox 500gb with Kinect + 3 Games - 250 euro

I have a reservation code for this bundle for Argos in Portlaoise to be collected this evening - First to PM will get it ....

The other deals are better as the kinect is dead now and microsoft are basically wiping theyre hands with it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Tinie wrote: »
    The other deals are better as the kinect is dead now and microsoft are basically wiping theyre hands with it

kinect for young kids is still excellent, particularly with these types of games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I've a code for the Elite in Stephen's Green that expires tonight if any one wants it. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

amazon uk had an S with fifa 17, forza 3 and tomb raider for 280.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Is this any good?
    https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5993480/Trail/searchtext%3EXbox+one+s.htm

It's the Xbox one s, with minecraft.
    It's 299 but would get back 25€ in vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Is this any good?
    https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5993480/Trail/searchtext%3EXbox+one+s.htm

It's the Xbox one s, with minecraft.
    It's 299 but would get back 25€ in vouchers.

It's 10€ voucher not 25.

It doesn't matter if you spend 100 or 1000 on a single item , you only get 10 for spending 100 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

dan786 wrote: »
    It's 10€ voucher not 25.

It doesn't matter if you spend 100 or 1000 on a single item , you only get 10 for spending 100 or more.

True that,i picked up the elite console today and only got the 10e voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

It's 10€ voucher not 25.

Well thats a pitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cheers for this, have been contemplating upgrading with a while now so got myself the elite bundle yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bawnBeag

were did you get the elite bundle, appears to be sold out everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Kilkenny had 4 on tuesday would be worth keeping an eye online incase someone doesnt pick up theres from any of the stores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Just got the Elite 1TB in Game uk for around 237ish inc parcel wizard. Couldnt get one in Argos so another option.

just ordered there too using revolut and parcel motel, similar price

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Managed to get one for the kid for Xmas after checking stock online last night there was one in Blancharstown. They're sold out everywhere it seems. Check after close of business tonight might be some left after people failing to collect their reservations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

bawnBeag wrote: »
    were did you get the elite bundle, appears to be sold out everywhere

I got the last one in Clonmel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Is the 'Elite' better than the 'S'? Or is it a case of the controller plus hybrid drive being the main attraction vs the somewhat future-proofed 'S'?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

pm1977x wrote: »
    Is the 'Elite' better than the 'S'? Or is it a case of the controller plus hybrid drive being the main attraction vs the somewhat future-proofed 'S'?

The elite controller is like 125 by itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Cheers Op, got the rare replay, ori, and forza horizon bundle for 225 in Mahon Point Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

I have reservation for Elite in Tallaght if anyone wants one.

my order with game was cancelled, dan786 do you still have the reservation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

bawnBeag wrote: »
    my order with game was cancelled, dan786 do you still have the reservation?

You weren't paying via Revolut by any chance? That happened to me today and I rang customer service who put it through manually on my Visa instead.

yep was using Revolut, I just placed another order using a different card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Just collected my Rare replay, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Forza Bundle in Argos Mahon for 225. Also comes with Gears of War ultimate. Dumped Forza Horizon into GameStop for 34 so about 190 altogether for the One and 3 games amazing deal thanks OP.

I remember paying ~400 for the Xbox 360 and Gears of War lol

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Monkeyjoe

I have a reservation code for the Elite in the Ilac if anyone wants it PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

PM Sent.
    Monkeyjoe wrote: »
    I have a reservation code for the Elite in the Ilac if anyone wants it PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

I have reservation for Elite in Tallaght if anyone wants one.

I'll take if still available please

Advertisement