Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musican Available

Options
  • 08-11-2016 4:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

I use that term because i'm trying to catch attention with how open I am. ANY paid projects i'm willing to be in, either as a guitarist or bass player. I'm well versed in both with 14ish years experience. I'm 30 btw. I'd learn any songs and do any genre happily, and bring a good attitude and work long and hard, for some well needed scratch.

Original wise, if you have something going and it interests me i'd be game and give it my all. Here's my original recording if a vocalist (I had to perform vocals myself) or band want to join or meet up with me, this is my stuff.

I've tried a few times over the years on here, but nothing really worked out. I'm lot more open to ideas and suggestions at this stage. Haven't gigged in about 7 years and miss it.

https://soundcloud.com/strangerswithguns

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Damn, god loves a trier i'm told. Click the first link. I'm a very competent bassist or guitar player. Needs to be some rock orientated peope in need.

Advertisement