Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Pub Crisps Online ????

Options
  • 07-11-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

So Christmas is coming and not living in Ireland any more. I have tried google and many online Irish & English food web sites. Does any one know if you can buy king online by the box? Pub Crisps are the best but I would consider normal King and Tayto could get a look in.

Any help would be greatly received.

Regards Gar32

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

PM'd you a link first one I found, I can't post links.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

http://www. pennyjellies .com/Crisps?page=2 (A sapce after www. & Before .com) del to get site :)

My hopes where high but No pub crisps. Then I see Wexford Gold Standard & was hoping. They have the Normal Kings. I will keep the link thanks Edups.

:( OUT OF STOCK even for normal king

Weight not over 1kg = €30.50 ???? Pricey

gar32 wrote: »
    Weight not over 1kg = €30.50 ???? Pricey

The delivery?

• Advertisement

Thats just for delivery to Germany

gar32 wrote: »
    Thats just for delivery to Germany

Jesus H Christ

Wait you can't buy tayto... but they were bought by a german company a while back?

I can only get Tayto in an Irish pub here for €2 a packet. I don't go to Irish pubs often. Online is my only other option here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I've a cash and carry card, I don't have the faintest clue how much postage would cost or even where you are but could arrange it for you if you like.

• Advertisement

If you're proper gasping for some king crisps they sell boxes in Dunnes for 5.99.. if you want I'll buy you some and ship them over

I'll throw in a fresh loaf and some kerry gold

Only problem is an post are looking for around 30 odd for shipping.. 100g parcel to Europe 25.50, iirc the party boxes are about 300g or so

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Cabaal wrote: »

15 pound for 25 packets??? Jesus Christ

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Livefornow

King Pub crisps are no longer made. There is Cheese & Onion and Salt & Vinegar in the red and blue packs only. King Gold Standard were also discontinued a couple of years ago.

I'd suggest you contact the King brand manager on Twitter @King_Crisps and see if they have a delivery service or stockists in Germany. They are now owned by Intersnacks Group who are a German company so you never know.

I ordered from Dolmen County Retailers

Only €5.50 for postage :)

http://www.dolmencounty.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you like king you should give manhattans a go. There was some thread where someone was buying them in bulk too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

rubadub wrote: »
    If you like king you should give manhattans a go. There was some thread where someone was buying them in bulk too.

Manhattan crisps are made by Tayto NI / golden wonder. No connection with Tayto in Ashbourne.

But, golden wonder / Manhattan probably are closest to King pub crisps

• Advertisement
Advertisement