Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Gift Cards gone?

Options
  • 07-11-2016 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

No longer available on GameStop or amazon websites. I was actually looking at them on gamestop.ie this morning and now suddenly they're nowhere to be found. Are valve not making/providing them anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Liamario wrote: »
    No longer available on GameStop or amazon websites. I was actually looking at them on gamestop.ie this morning and now suddenly they're nowhere to be found. Are valve not making/providing them anymore?

GF got me one last weekend in GameStop in dundrum so still around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

You can't buy them on the gamestop nor the amazon website

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm thinking of buying Steam gift cards as a gift. I'll be in Amsterdam during the week, and apparently MediaMarkt sell them, so I can pick them up there. I assume that they will work OK for a user here?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

dudara wrote: »
    I'm thinking of buying Steam gift cards as a gift. I'll be in Amsterdam during the week, and apparently MediaMarkt sell them, so I can pick them up there. I assume that they will work OK for a user here?

Same tier so I dont see why not
    Tier 1:
    Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Sweden or Switzerland.

Tier 2:
    Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or the Vatican City (We’re sure the pope is happy).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just bought a €50 card in Gamestop Swords today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

TheDoc wrote: »
    Just bought a €50 card in Gamestop Swords today

I'm sure you did, but you can't buy them online anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

hi Guys,anyone know if you can get Steam Cards online anywhere now?

Advertisement