Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a car for a bridal photoshoot

Options
  • 07-11-2016 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm a wedding photographer and I am doing a bridal photo shoot up in the Dublin Mountains, around the Sally Gap area.

I would need a car for no more than an hour starting from about 2pm on the 26th November, this month.

I have these cars in mind, so if anyone who is based in Dublin and has one of the mentioned cars could help me out, private message me please.

Bentley S1
    Jaguar E-Type
    Daimler V8-250
    Any 1960s Mercedes convertible/coupe

Just to add, it is not a real wedding. It's a re shoot for the bride and groom as it rained non stop on their wedding day.

Thanks for your help! :-)

Advertisement