Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Marathon Merchandise - please help

• 07-11-2016 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I was out on Saturday night and someone took my Dublin marathon hat off my head, I'm distraught I loved that hat. Can they still be bought anywhere, does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Do you mean the free one from the Half Marathon? I'll give you mine if so, I'm not fond of that type of hat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

Was it one you bought at the expo? Somebody was asking about DCM merchandise on their Instagram account and this was email address given info@plmsportsconsultancy.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

jameshayes wrote: »
    Do you mean the free one from the Half Marathon? I'll give you mine if so, I'm not fond of that type of hat

No it's a beanie I bought at the expo, loved it, wore it every day, went to a pub and it was stolen. I didn't get a free hat in the marathon goodie bag. Really hoping I can get another one from somewhere.

groovyg wrote: »
    Was it one you bought at the expo? Somebody was asking about DCM merchandise on their Instagram account and this was email address given info@plmsportsconsultancy.ie

Thanks, I just emailed them there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Fbjm wrote: »
    Thanks, I just emailed them there.

They could probably make a bomb if they had an online store on their website.
    People like 'in training' tshirts and what not as well - or just getting the gear after the event. Would be a good way to get rid of any leftovers, I'd never have even considered asking them if there was anything left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭frash

jameshayes wrote: »

Where was this free hat at the HM you mention?
    I didn't get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

They could probably make a bomb if they had an online store on their website.
    People like 'in training' tshirts and what not as well - or just getting the gear after the event. Would be a good way to get rid of any leftovers, I'd never have even considered asking them if there was anything left.

The left over official merchandise used to get sold off in life-style sports, back when it was made by Adidas. I picked up a lovely branded top there a few months after the 2009 marathon.

The left over official merchandise used to get sold off in life-style sports, back when it was made by Adidas. I picked up a lovely branded top there a few months after the 2009 marathon.

Thanks, I'll stop in there before work tomorrow morning and ask around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

frash wrote: »
    Where was this free hat at the HM you mention?
    I didn't get one

Yep, you should have got this bad boy.

401077.jpg

I've been wearing it this week now the weather has turned.

Yep, you should have got this bad boy.

Feck - never got it in my goodie bag for the HM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

frash wrote: »
    Feck - never got it in my goodie bag for the HM

I think it actually was in the Frank Duffy 10 mile race packs rather than the half marathon ones.

I think it actually was in the Frank Duffy 10 mile race packs rather than the half marathon ones.

Ah that explains it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ha yeah was thinking that as I posted. I picked up a jacket from the same marathon. Pretty sure this was the only year it was sold there. Lifestyle sports were sponsors that year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Yeah that's probably the case! It's all a bit of a blur to me. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭averagejoe123

Seems to be big enough savings for black Friday on the expo gear http://plmsportsconsultancy.ie/marathon-merchandise/

Seems to be big enough savings for black Friday on the expo gear http://plmsportsconsultancy.ie/marathon-merchandise/

Can't buy from the site - need to phone or email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I have tried to call and also sent an email, no success/reply

Did anyone get through to place an order ?
    I would like to get a couple of things

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Nialler73

I got through and bought a few things..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭ooter

Nialler73 wrote: »
    I got through and bought a few things..

Were you happy enough giving your card details over the phone?
    Was looking to buy a few bits but a bit iffy about giving details over the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Nialler73

I would have preferred not to.. and maybe shouldn't have..
    but call me a trusting sort..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Ordered 2 of the L/S Asics tops for €10 each + €5 pp, super quality Asics Motion Dry, they even threw in a cotton tee that I'll use for polishing the car ;)

Advertisement