Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household rubbish removal

Options
  • 06-11-2016 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all

After a clean out have about ten or so black bags of mixed household waste/refuse, not recyclable. is there anyone that does these bulk collections in the city and any idea on price?

I know some skips wont take refuse but any that do are an option. Don't drive so would rather avoid the dump/big bin

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Do you have a wheely bin at home? If you do you can arrange additional collections from kollect.ie for 12 eur each time they take an extra black bin. I've used it a few times it's very handy, and they seem to have 3 or 4 collection days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

hey thanks I do use kollect, but I need them kind of all gone in one go! Thank you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Kollect do skips but they start at about 200 notes so that's a bit expensive!

yeah and they dont accept general waste so did consider them :/

In their skips I mean

• Advertisement
Advertisement