Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5050 RGB LED Strip lights 10M

Options
  • 06-11-2016 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi everyone,

looking for some help.

I have just bought a set of 50/50 RGB LED Strip lights 10M with remote on amazon uk, it comes as a two roll set.

The thing is would anyone know if this is safe with the volt adapter 12v that comes with it.

1. This set comes with a 12volt plug adapter to run this double set strip.

2. Other double set strips I have seen on there come with a 24volt plug adapter.

So is ok for me to run this DOUBLE set off the 12volt that comes with it.

I hope this is ok and not to hard to understand as its me writing it lol.

thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

rockypro1 wrote:
    So is ok for me to run this DOUBLE set off the 12volt that comes with it.

If it's a 12V set then it should be fine. I've a 12V
    2 amp supply on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rockypro1

Stoner wrote: »
    If it's a 12V set then it should be fine. I've a 12V
    2 amp supply on mine

I suppose he would not be selling them if the 12volt would not run it.
    I was just a bit worried. I only ordered them yesterday and can't wait to get them and set them up seen loads of videos of them on Youtube they look Awesome.

Have a look in a week or two when I have them all hooked up on my Youtube channel "rockypro1hifi"

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement