Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southampton away tickets

Options
  • 06-11-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Never been to an away game before.

Anyone know how easy it will be? It's a Wednesday night so maybe it'll make general release. Don't have the loyalty points so fairly certain I'll be down the pecking order.

Also anyone any idea when they go on sale. Can find the home games but not the away games calendar of release.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

irishmover wrote: »
    Never been to an away game before.

Anyone know how easy it will be? It's a Wednesday night so maybe it'll make general release. Don't have the loyalty points so fairly certain I'll be down the pecking order.

Also anyone any idea when they go on sale. Can find the home games but not the away games calendar of release.

Use my cards if you like mate..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭yiddo59

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/southampton-v-spurs-ticket-details-091116/

Southampton v Spurs
    Wednesday, December 28, 2016
    Kick-off 7.45pm
    Allocation: Up to 3,319

Prices:
    Adults: £20.00
    Seniors over 65: £20.00
    18 to 21-year-olds: £20.00
    Under-18s: £18.00
    Under-11s: £12.00

All One Hotspur members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the Ticket Office, no later than 5pm on Friday, November 25.

Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty points scheme.

Loyalty Points: TBC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Use my cards if you like mate..

I was going to try get it myself but definitely isn't going to happen. Will PM you.

Advertisement