Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hackintosh Mini Build

Options
  • 05-11-2016 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey guys,

So I'm planning on building this hackintosh mini that was featured on this website snazzy labs. I've sourced everything except the MiniBox 160W PicoPSU, and Broadcom BCM94352Z. any ideas where I would pick these up, or alternatives?

http://snazzylabs.com/article/skylake-mac-mini-hackintosh/

Or am I doing this wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mad Englishman

rubdub wrote: »
    Hey guys,

So I'm planning on building this hackintosh mini that was featured on this website snazzy labs. I've sourced everything except the MiniBox 160W PicoPSU, and Broadcom BCM94352Z. any ideas where I would pick these up, or alternatives?

http://snazzylabs.com/article/skylake-mac-mini-hackintosh/

Or am I doing this wrong?

Thanks in advance!
    Hello! I don't know where to get the exact parts you are looking for, BUT! my first stop would be to "Maplin" they have an IE domain, so you could check if they do them, then call your local branch to have them to order it in for you. If the tiny motherboard has wireless on it, like the one pictured, perhaps the OS will detect it and load the correct drivers over a wired internet connection??? Just a thought! If that fails, search for "Hackintosh" builds and see if someone has built one using a different wireless controller. All the best with the build! The Mad Englishman, Kev B.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mad Englishman

Just found the PSU on Amazon in the UK. Sorry, but I am not permitted to post the link, but if you take the title from the .com site then paste it into the search on the .co.uk domain, there it is. At the time of posting there were two New FOR £35 PLUS P&P. Have a good one! :-) The Mad Englishman, Kev B.

Advertisement