Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone smart ultra 7

Options
  • 05-11-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Please help,after reading a post recommending getting this phone and unlocking it I did just that.the phone is new and now unlocked. The 3 network number is present and I can receive calls.I can send and receive text.here's the problem when I press the phone symbol to make a call it comes up that a non Vodafone sim is detected and I can't continue. Thanks in advance,Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,160 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Have you tried to use the "phone" apps rather than the "Call+" app from Vodafone?

Vodafone defines the Call+ as the main phone application and that might only work with Vodafone, so try using "phone" from the app list instead and make that the default dialer.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mick121

Thanks yggr that worked a treat.

Advertisement