Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute Car Sharing

Options
  • 05-11-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I am just curious to find out your thoughts on below:

- if you had the option to share a car/your car with someone that travels towards the same location you are commuting and maybe charge/pay a small fee would you do it? What would be your biggest concern?

I am building a project in college and need as many responses as possible.

Thank you all in advance.
    Adrian

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

adrian.rus wrote: »
    - if you had the option to share a car/your car with someone that travels towards the same location you are commuting and maybe charge/pay a small fee would you do it? What would be your biggest concern?
    Having to put up with them, talk to them, have them talk.or hum when I want to listen to music.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

- Requirement to be there at a certain time to meet/collect them and the inflexibility this presents (say you want to do some shopping or go out after work but have someone depending on that lift home)
    - Unless they're going exactly where you are, do you detour to drop them off/collect them, or drop them someone en-route?
    - There''s also insurance considerations to think of. Carrying someone for "hire or reward" in this manner may be an issue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement