Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60W Soldering Iron with 60W adjustable temperature and 5 tips for €5.96 using a co

Options
  • 05-11-2016 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

This is perfect for the person that wants to learn how to solder and it is a great price for it.

This is from the website link.
    Advantages:

Adjustable temperature controlled soldering iron: 200-450 C.
    Can adjust the temperature according to your need by the knob wheel on the electronic soldering iron.
    Soldering iron with 60W power and 5pcs replaceable tips.
    Five different tips makes soldering iron easy to fit.
    Better heat dissipation efficiency: help to reduce the temperature of handle, and avoid the plastic melting by the heat.
    No need soldering station, just plug and play.
    Great for all hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts who need a reliable device with all necessary functions already integrated.
    MUSTOOL - 2016 Original Brand from Banggood, focus on the area of professional instrument & tools. best service, highest grade of quality!

http://www.banggood.com/Mustool-MT223-60W-Adjustable-Temperature-Electric-Soldering-Iron-with-5pcs-Solder-Tips-p-1077119.html

You need to use the code REYESMT223 to get the price down to 5.96euro.[/quote]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Ha ha. :D
    You can use a mackerel or trout too. :blush:
    I cannot change the text in the top of the thread, i want to remove the 60W and make "cod" say Code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

My browser says its an invalid URL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Thanks i fixed it now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

Thanks for that.

Iron and roll of solder to the door for a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Pretty unwieldy for smd but you can't complain about the price, its a hakko clone, a single genuine tip would cost twice that when you add vat and delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Something fishy about this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Thanks for that OP - yet another iron ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭kindalen

Arrived, ideal for someone like me who will use it about twice a year.

Big thanks to OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

16594056.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭dodzy

kindalen wrote: »
    Arrived, ideal for someone like me who will use it about twice a year.

Big thanks to OP.

Forgot I ordered this! You just cannot beat something coming to the door with your name on it and you don't remember until you open it* Sheer bliss :)

*What the box actually contains, or it's value, has absolutely zero bearing on the excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

Is this suitable for someone looking to get into pyrography?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

whampiri wrote: »
    Is this suitable for someone looking to get into pyrography?

It's also useful for cauterising wounds;)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

I was looking at a very similar one on Aliexpress but with a few extras included

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Still haven't got mine.......am like a kid at xmas. Really thinking about putting all the stuff that is due to arrive under the tree - will get feck all else.

Advertisement