Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fun / interesting / inspiring Instagram accounts you follow?

Options
  • 04-11-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

Professional Golfer Paige Renee does some great trick shots in different locations around the world

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMAQrCKgDzI

Shannon the cannon. Two time heavyweight Boxing champion of the world. 44 years old. bidding to become 1st 3 time heavyweight champion in three different decades. Lets Go Champ !

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJqbYG0j4Ir

Any others worth a follow ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

tinder nightmares :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭tigger123

daquan

ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chloe boucher. She's the only person I care about on Instagram. I would actually live in a tree outside her window if I thought she'd leave the blinds up I'm that obsessed. Apart from her, texts from Bennett on tumblr is the funniest thing you'll ever see online

Had to Google Paige Renee. She's fond of her figure.

I'm distinctly uninspired, but guessing it could be highbrow for Instagram.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭garyskeepers

Had to Google Paige Renee. She's fond of her figure.

sure wouldnt ya be with THAT figure

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Pelas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Celeste Barber. Hilarious mock ups of celebrity photos and videos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I tend to follow friends and lifters mostly. Torokhtiy's videos can be pretty interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

No, I only follow different artists on it and use it for art purposes only. I've enough of that ****e on facebook, plus people don't get pissed at me when I don't follow them like on facebook.

• Advertisement
Advertisement