Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Overhanging Trees from Council land

• 04-11-2016 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I have a small property in meath. between me and my neighbours field and along my property there is waste ground about 10 meters deep with an open drain running through it.
    The drain is undercutting a patio area of my garden about a meter form the corner of my house and the stretch of waste ground is overgrown with mature trees which are growing up and over my bungalow.

Can anyone advise whom I should contact about this and what I can have done about it. Ideally I would like the drain covered and trees removed.

TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry, this could be complicated matter. You need to see your own solicitor as legal advice cannot be given on this forum
    Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement