Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sat/Tv Tuning-In problem

Options
  • 04-11-2016 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I recently purchased a LG smart TV for my daughters house warming.
    I put up a sky satellite dish for freesat and a roof aerial for saorview.
    I have both antenna and satellite cables fed into the attic and into a revez Satellite & Terrestrial Combiner PRO (Indoor). I then run a single cable down through the attic and into the front room, where I have a second combiner to split a lead into the antenna connection on the TV and a satellite f connector into the satellite socket on the back of the TV.
    I tuned the satellite at 28.2 and I get all the BBC's/ ITV's etc. with a very strong signal and quality.
    When I tune in the saorview it says 'no signal'
    However if I unplug the satellite cable from the back of the TV it pulls in all the RTE's etc and a perfect picture.
    When I plug back in the satellite connection the saorview picture stops working.
    Any ideas what I've done wrong?
    Thanks.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

This problem was resolved.

Advertisement