Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet Recommendations

Options
  • 04-11-2016 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking for some recommendations for a small animal veterinary practice around the Bagenalstown area of Carlow please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Tullow Road Veterinary Hospital in Carlow town is very good, don't know about bagenalstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭fits

I like Oaklawns veterinary surgery in Carlow town. Its opposite the graveyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

fits wrote: »
    I like Oaklawns veterinary surgery in Carlow town. Its opposite the graveyard.

They seem to have really good reviews, thanks I'll pop in and talk to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭fits

For good reason. I travel some distance to go there as I wasnt happy with some closer surgeries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Second vote here for Tullow road veterinary clinic. They've always went above and beyond for my animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

As both surgeries are the same distance from my new house I think I'll pop into both & see which one I get the best vibe from.
    I have one dog who has a life long condition which requires medication daily so I'd like to get a vet sorted before we move.
    Thank you for the recommendations.

Advertisement