Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android box problem - Mobdro won't work

Options
  • 03-11-2016 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently got an MXQ android box (kitkat) online with pre-loaded apps etc. I've set it up ok (I think), connected by wifi.

Kodi works fine, but Mobdro won't work. I can't get any channels to open, when I try the error message reads 'No results found. You may try choosing another language.'

I found where to select different languages and ticked them all (there were none ticked when I went in), but still the same message.

Can anyone help please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Make sure you have the latest version of mobdro....2.0.19

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Thanks, is it easy to update if I don't? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Click on the symbol at the top left hand corner of the Mobdro home screen, select about and then click "updates", check for updates. Alternatively go the Mobdro site on your browser and download from there

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Thanks lasno, will try that. :)

Advertisement