Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu E-Cig

Options
  • 03-11-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I hope it's ok to post this thread. Basically I am wondering if anybody knows where the 'Blu E-Cig' can be purchased in Dublin city center? I did a search on this website and somebody had posted a similar thread a few years ago. Both places mentioned no longer sell them. There is also a shop called Bus Stop on Grafton St but they only sell the cherry ones. Or if anybody knows a website which sells them?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Desoh wrote: »
    Hi,

I hope it's ok to post this thread. Basically I am wondering if anybody knows where the 'Blu E-Cig' can be purchased in Dublin city center? I did a search on this website and somebody had posted a similar thread a few years ago. Both places mentioned no longer sell them. There is also a shop called Bus Stop on Grafton St but they only sell the cherry ones. Or if anybody knows a website which sells them?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I've never heard of Blu ecig selling in Ireland,this starter kit has good reports & they have a shop in Dublin http://e-smokeireland.com/product/eleaf-icare/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Desoh

I just managed to order some from a UK website with £10 for shipping. If anybody needs the name let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Not that it's much use in Ireland, but they have a big stand at Westfield shopping centre in London. They are obviously putting a lot of money in to promoting this, as it is a big stand with lots of freebies being given away.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Desoh

Wow I wouldn't mind a few freebies but I got sorted anyway. Thanks for letting me know.

Advertisement