Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best android tablet for €200-250?

Options
  • 03-11-2016 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Looking to pick up an Android tablet as an Xmas present - up to €250 and looking to get it on Amazon in case there are any issues with faults etc. as I know they do a good service and are usually cheapest!

Don't mind too much between 8-10" size wise (ideally on the smaller and lighter side though)
    Looking for Marshmallow (a lot of the samsungs and other models seem to come with Lollipop or even below?)
    Mainly used for internet, email etc. no gaming :D
    Good battery life

Was looking at the Nvidia shield on previous threads - is this still highly recommended or a bit out of date?
    The Asus zenpads look good too - this one perhaps, not much cheaper on amazon from what I can tell:
    http://www.currys.ie/Product/asus-zenpad-z580c-8-tablet-32-gb-black/339490/401.1.1

Is there a recent samsung worth considering?

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I'm going to bump this thread as I am looking for something

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

Before i bought the nvidia tablets i had one of them Asus, really nice looking, lovely to hold but it would freeze and crash alot so i returned it.

I have 5 of this Nvidia tablets they dont feel out dated at all and Nvidia keep sending updates regularly to it.

Advertisement