Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi low fat air fryer

Options
  • 03-11-2016 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Aldi is bringing in low fat air fryer on 10th November. Would love to get one if these for ages now. Has anyone any idea on this. How is it comparable to tefal acti fry. Tefal acti fry makes curries and stir fried too. Never tried myself just read it on the description. Can Aldi s fryer handle those tasks as well ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Link to Aldi Fryer

Judging by the accessories that comes with it looks like it can do saucy stuff too (comes with a spoon)

There is a thread over on the Food forum about these types of fryers, I think the fryer of choice is the Phillips air fryer, these are more similar to a oven than the Tefal acti fry though, you wouldnt be making curry in this!

I have this one
    and really like it. Its just about big enough for myself and OH, so if you have a family you might want to get a bigger one. (If you are only doing chips in it would do 4 portions, but if you are doing chips and fish your probably only going to get two).

Advertisement