Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to North City Business Park?

Options
  • 02-11-2016 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I have an interview in this location on Friday.

Anyone know how to get there from the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,692 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

karaokeman wrote: »
    I have an interview in this location on Friday.

Anyone know how to get there from the city centre?

Which city? In galway it's the 405 bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

The numbers 40 and 9 go there. Download the Dublin bus app on your phone and you can easily plan your route.
    Also here: http://www.dublinbus.ie/Route-Planner/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

The 40 and 9 don't go there. They go as far as Charlestown shopping centre and you've to walk from there.

And? That's the nearest he'll get by bus, and its a short walk from there. Do you know of any bus that will take him to the front door?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Which city? In galway it's the 405 bus.

Dublin.
    The numbers 40 and 9 go there. Download the Dublin bus app on your phone and you can easily plan your route.
    Also here: http://www.dublinbus.ie/Route-Planner/

Thanks. I'm coming from Leixlip so I could get the 40 bus at Liffey Valley. What stop does the bus depart from there? How far is the walk from Charlestown Shopping Centre to the business park?

• Advertisement

Get the Dublin bus app and you can find the stop numbers on that. Also, have a look at Google maps to estimate your walk, as I don't know what company you're going to. At the most you have a 15 minute walk, but give yourself plenty of time. Good luck with the interview.

Advertisement