Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ag science 2016/17

Options
  • 02-11-2016 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

Well lads I'm just wondering how are all of ye getting on with this subject. I am seriously worried about how behind I am, especially the project work. It's taken me 2 months to do 1 ( my best) project and now I have the same length of time to do the next 2. So how are ye doing and how much pages ye putting into your projects? I've got engineering and construction is well so a good bit of project work to do, so now I'm a bit worried at where I am.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

A good tip for making your folder look full is to have your pictures printed then stick them onto card.
    I ended up printing 160 pictures and used them all bar 15, it did cost me the 40 euro and about 10 hours sticking them onto the card in the order I wanted, but in the end the ringbinder folder barely closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Boaty wrote:
    A good tip for making your folder look full is to have your pictures printed then stick them onto card. I ended up printing 160 pictures and used them all bar 15, it did cost me the 40 euro and about 10 hours sticking them onto the card in the order I wanted, but in the end the ringbinder folder barely closed.

Wow. 160 pictures is a lot. Probably haven't half that

Advertisement