Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waiting for a new phone from Vodafone for weeks now!

Options
  • 02-11-2016 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

Im one of the poor unfortunate customers who suffered the Note7 experience, after I returned the phone I ordered the Galaxy S7 Edge on the 14th October, expecting in the normal course of events to get it in the next few days.
    Its now the 2nd NOvember, I still dont have a phone from Vodafone, I dont know when I am supposed to get it, and all Vodafone can tell me is they are escalating it to some team or other and thanks for my patience....huh my patience with Vodafone ran out a long time ago.
    How can it take them this long to get me a phone, and why cant they tell me what is going on?
    Has anybody else suffered this appalling level of customer dis-service from Vodafone re waiting for a phone to be delivered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

There is a Vodafone forum on here too. It is a great place for them to tell you they are looking into it and never get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

There is a Vodafone forum on here too. It is a great place for them to tell you they are looking into it and never get back to you.

hah! funny but true, yes I tried that, useless, takes about 2 - 3 days for any response and its usually a request for a PM with my details then bang - nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭AngryLips

Can't you cancel the order and then go into one of their shops and get one there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

the phone finally arrived today.
    Still waiting for Vodafone to explain why it took so long and why they never informed me what was happening, I will keep chasing them until they tell me what went wrong!

Advertisement