Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 1970s Hotpoint Liberator Washing Machine

Options
  • 02-11-2016 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Afternoon all,

I'm a vintage appliance enthusiast but a lover of all things vintage if I'm being honest. I've always had a thing for 1960s and 1970s interior decor and I'm looking to recreate a 1970s kitchen, but I'm having trouble finding one important piece of the jigsaw - a washing machine!

The ideal washing machine I'm looking for is a Hotpoint "Liberator" washing machine which looks very 1970s with a purple door, purple/pink controls and plenty of chrome. Hopefully, some of you are familiar one of these but I'm posting a picture from a brochure to help jog some memories!

The condition of the machine is not important and it doesn't have to work as I have the skills and parts to restore one if necessary. I'm happy to collect from anywhere in the country.

If a Hotpoint "Liberator" can't be found, I'd happily consider other washing machines such as a Hoover "Keymatic" or English Electric "Reversomatic".

Fingers crossed!

Kind regards,

James

Advertisement