Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuggling/Feeling Unhappy half the time

Options
  • 02-11-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm 23 and currently in 4th year in college.
    I'm not doing great, I'm doing ok but am not going in half the time and making excuses to not go in. For the projects I do the work but not the best I can and will skip the research part (the first project I spent very little time on) I hate writing and haven't don't much at all for my thesis, I just can't seem to get to doing it. I'm not 100% happy with my course and don't see myself going into this line of work but do want to get my degree. (I do like parts of the course though)
    I'm not overweight but am not fit and don't have a flat chest and hate that I don't so hate the way my body looks, I've tried the gym twice but gave up, don't seem to have the motivation or will power to do it.
    I constantly put myself down (eg: saying to myself I'm fat or ugly or I should have a car by now and have traveled)
    I do scouts and even that now there are times I just want to quit and I had also being doing and enjoying driving lessons but haven't done any in over a month now and seem to just keep putting them off.
    When I'm watching tv or on my laptop or playing online multiplayer gaming I am fine, happy but apart from that alot of the time I do feel this way (unhappy). Sometimes I just want to stay in bed and not get up at all.
    I haven't told anyone any of this and have been feeling this way for the past 2 years now.

Anyone ever feel like this or know why I am feeling like this?

Comments

Advertisement