Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone screen repair in Waterford

Options
  • 02-11-2016 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been covered before but can anyone recommend a place in the city that replaces smashed iPhone screens? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

I repair at end of Alexander street will do it stephan is in there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Junior

Has anyone a number for this place ? I've a dead iPhone 6, and I want to get a quote before dropping it in.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Junior wrote: »
    Has anyone a number for this place ? I've a dead iPhone 6, and I want to get a quote before dropping it in.
    have you tried holding down both power button and home button,release power button after 8 seconds but keep holding home button until itunes symbol appears on screen. plug into laptop and open itunes. first to software update and if that don't work do system restore

Advertisement