Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacker Humble Bundle

Options
  • 01-11-2016 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭

Some great apps and annual subscriptions for peanuts, courtesy of Humble Bundle. See the link for more info about the apps:

https://www.humblebundle.com/lifehacker-software-bundle

Pay $1 or more for Breevy, Fences 3.0 + DeskScapes, and Directory Opus 12 Light. You'll also receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get DisplayFusion (choice of Pro or Steam), a 1-year subscription to LastPass Premium for new users, and a 1-year subscription to CyberGhost VPN for new users.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus a 1-year subscription to Acronis True Image 2017 and a 1-year subscription to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2017.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

is the lastpass sub for 1st time premium members or can I use it if I already have the free version?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

That's a serious bargain alright

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

LastPass says new users only.
    Acronis looks good, I've used Bitdefender in the past and found it light on resources.

Don't know about the other software.

Great value OP

Advertisement