Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me with a timed approach?

Options
  • 01-11-2016 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

The question is as follows: Read the article from start to finish using a timed approach.

but what does that mean?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is this for English as a Foreign Language?

What subject is it to do with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Ihglcc

no 3rd level spurious. I even went to a friend who is a lecture at another college and he doesnt know what it means.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I can only suggest you ask whoever assigned the question. Outside a TEFL situation, I have no idea what it could be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Ihglcc

spurious wrote: »
    I can only suggest you ask whoever assigned the question. Outside a TEFL situation, I have no idea what it could be.

I asked yesterday and all I got was one-word speed read. I think i may have joined a secret cult as getting information out of a dead stone would be easier

Advertisement