Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda leaving cert irish(Garda Recruitment)

Options
  • 01-11-2016 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Did the leaving cert long time ago and the Irish result I got was bad ....what's happens for those of us that don't meet the mark....is there some test you have to do? And if so any one know what type of test it is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Answer in the other thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PennieRock

I must take the Irish exam in December, does anyone know what is involved as there is no information to be got. PLease

• Registered Users Posts: 4 paddyr1991

PennieRock wrote: »
    I must take the Irish exam in December, does anyone know what is involved as there is no information to be got. PLease
    Hey how did the Irish exam go? I reckon ill be sitting my pretty soon. Would love a bit more information! So hard to come across!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭ALTHEPAL

PennieRock wrote: »

Hi there I'm in the same boat as you and will have to sit this exam in the coming months, how did it go for you ? Can you give any advice to how to approach it, any feedback would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Deedee27

What was the exam like

• Advertisement
Advertisement